Support Nature – Important Tips To Follow
1. Use less electricity:
Coal and natural gas are the most common sources used to generate electricity. Thus when these substances burn they release a lot of pollutants in the fresh air and pollute it. Thus by reducing your electricity consumption you can play a bigger part in saving nature.
How you can reduce your energy consumption:
By following certain tips you can save a lot of energy bill and mother nature.
- Switch off lights, computers and other electronic appliances when not in use.
- Use solar power for a substitute to the traditional power supply.
- Shut off all electrical appliances while you leave home or office.
- Use Compact fluorescent Bulbs to save money and energy in the long run.
- Replace old pattern windows with energy efficient ones.
- Insulate your home and office as best as you can.
- Plant trees to shade your home and office.
2. Use public transport:
Don’t always use your private vehicle for small work nearby or even use public transport to reach office in spite of personal vehicle to save nature. Vehicles share the large part of the world pollution thus using public transport can prove a better source to help save mother earth. Continue Reading